Monday, August 27, 2007


Signed up for the ladies ice hockey team today! For $60 I get one weeks skate school and one weeks hockey school! After which, if I am still standing, I can join The Ralston Devils Ladies Ice Hockey Team......I'll let you know how I get on. Skate school starts 3rd September. Leigh has already joined the men's team! Kids are good. Mostly been at home today - Leigh still out on the Prairie somewhere! Don't see much of Ben - he's always out somewhere on his bike with his friends. School starts on Wednesday - Olivia is so excited! Ben, not so excited!

3 comments:

Nicky B said...

This is great bird - hope you keep it up, it's also nice to see photos of where you are and of the kids too!

BWILD said...

Fab idea and will log on to add our messages and comments - helps us remember what you all look like too . . . .

BWILD said...

Forgot to mention to ice hockey - can just see you zooming around an ice rink, togged out in all the gear ! Be Careful Though !