Thursday, March 20, 2008

Rain and colds

Apologies for this weeks overdue (and short) blog! As welcome as the warmer temperature is here, along with it has come grey skies, rain and colds! Leigh & the children were poorly last week and just when I thought I was going to get away with it... it caught up with me on Monday! So not a great week all in all, but we are all much better now and are looking forward to heading off to The Rockies on Saturday. Barbara and Anya arrived safely last Sunday and have been off exploring the Medicine Hat shopping mall...infact they have gone back today for a second look and are there as I blog! Last day of school today for the kids as they break up for the Easter holiday. Ben is beside himself with the thought of 10 continual days off school, whereas Olivia is more concerned with whether the Easter Bunny will find us in Canmore! Happy Easter to you all - I'll blog again from The Rockies at the weekend.

No comments: