Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Summer!


Dare I say summer is here at last?! It's been hot; around 28 degrees and sunny. We are enjoying the short time left before we get bombarded with flies and mosquitoes (or skeeto's as Olivia calls them!), and have to shut all the doors and windows and cover ourselves in repellent! Not complaining though! The children have had a fantastic time in the garden with the pool out and running through the sprinkler!
Leigh has had some time off the Prairie this weekend too so we have had the BBQ out... lovely! Not much other news really so this is a short blog this week. Just had to take this photo of Ben though who managed to get trapped in the trampoline surround the other day - I could hear him shouting "Mum, Help!"... When I saw him I said "Hang on Ben, just let me get the camera!"

1 comment:

Nicky B said...

We can just imagine ben shouting for you and you laughing at him!! Bet he went mad, lol. Jess cant stop laughing!!