Sunday, October 14, 2007


Where has the week gone....Miraculously won our hockey match on Weds eve 3-1, though I'm not sure how much I contributed to the game! It was good fun though. Ben continues to improve on the ice and is really enjoying his hockey training. Olivia is still deciding whether to give it a go or not....she has a couple of weeks to decide and is going to keep us all guessing! Olivia has her first full day at school tomorrow (hip hip...!) She is more than ready for it - infact she has been from day 1 but as the Schools here do not have an Autumn half term, they are eased in gently as its a long time until the Christmas Hols. Charlie is very well too (feel I ought to give him a mention!). He is still going to nursery every morning and really enjoying it. Infact as we near the nursery I can't see him for dust! - no tearful farewells from any of my kids (starting to get a bit paranoid!). The weather here is still very warm and sunny, 22 degrees today so I think it will be a real shock when the cold weather really does set in.... In the absence of any new photo's this week I have included a photo of me & the children at Lake Louise in The Rockies. Also see footage of Ben below at hockey school this week. It's not obvious at first which one he is (he is not the one skating off at the begining), but you will have no doubt which one he is by the end of it!

1 comment:

BWILD said...

Hello from Worcester . . . it looks wonderful out there - looking forward to experiencing out ourselves next year. Sounds like the children are all enjoying themselves at school and nursery. All our love and look forward to your next message. By the way, not sure if I am the only one having difficulty posting messages. Each time I go on I have to re-register ! Love to you all . . . . . .