Monday, October 8, 2007


Hello! Another pretty busy week. Leigh has been out on the Priaire a fair bit, but he has had most of the weekend off so we have had some nice family time. We got to watch the rugby too (what a great result!) and we have been out and about in Medicine Hat. Got the kids kitted out with snow boots, which are insulated to wear in temperatures as far below as -30! I shall go and get some for myself and Leigh (am already thinking of stitching him up with some big furry ones with wooden tennis bats attached!). Ben continues to improve on the ice. He is doing really well. We took Ben & Olivia on Saturday morning to the rink. Ben got invited to stay on for another session with the older group and Olivia flatly refused to get on the ice at all! It all started to go wrong for Olivia when I produced these black knee and elbow pads, which clearly weren't 'pink and barbie like'! Even the gorgeous white ice skates I got for her (luckily 2nd hand!) would not persuade her! Hopefully she will go next time. She say's she hasn't decided yet and can I stop going on about it!! Thanksgiving day today. Took the kids into Med Hat for a walk along The South Saskatchewan River - really pretty in the 'Fall'. Ben skating again tomorrow. I'm training Wed's and have my first match on Thurs. Yikes!

No comments: